4CCN Preschool offers much more to your child than “just play.” It gives him a chance to spend time in a physical environment that is scaled to and planned for him, and where there are a minimum of negative regulations about what he cannot touch or do. At 4CCN he will enjoy a wide
variety of materials, which include, numerous age appropriate toys,
books, music, and art. He will also play with a number of children near
his own age, and he will increase his awareness of the world by learning to understand the richness of things around him.
[For 2016-2017] Applications for enrollment are welcome from all children in the community. Application for admission will require a copy of your child’s birth certificat, a completed registration form, and a registration fee of $50, which is non-refundable. Also required at the time of registration is the May 2017 tuition (to be held in an escrow-like account until May 2017), which may be refundable providing specific conditions are adhered to. The Director reserves the right to request withdrawal of any child at any time for reasons deemed necessary by her.
Make checks payable to 4 Corners Community Nursery & Preschool. Your tuition check is due the first consecutive Thursday and Friday of each month.
September 1, 2 (Open House)
October 6, 7
November 3, 4
December 1, 2
January 5, 6
February 2, 3
March 2, 3
April 1 (due to Spring Break schedule, April tuition due by April 1)
May-PAID AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
Tuition for the two mornings a week program is $290.00 a month, tuition for the three mornings a week program is $350.00 a month, and tuition for the five mornings a week program is $470.00.
If we do not receive your tuition on the above dates, there will be a delinquent fee of $20.00 per week. We do not expect you to make a special trip to bring in the tuition if your child is sick. You may mail in your tuition, and the date of the postmark will be considered the date of payment.
We encourage using electronic payments. The Business Manager will email a monthly invoice with an option to pay via bank transfer. You may also contact your bank directly where your bank sends 4CCN a check on the first of each month September-April.
Please don’t write a tuition check if there is a possibility your check might “bounce.” Talk to the Business Manager or Director about permission for a late payment. You will be charged $25.00 for each check the bank returns to the nursery.
DROP-OUTS MUST GIVE A MONTH’S NOTICE:
The May 2016 tuition is refundable provided the Director is contacted in writing prior to August 1st, if before start of school year or at least thirty (30) days prior to the withdrawal of your child once school has begun.
Back to the Top
No child shall be admitted to the nursery without a completed written report of medical examination. The report must be completed on a standardized form supplied by the Maryland State Health Department, and will be given to you at the time of registration. Children already enrolled and returning for another year do not need to complete a new form.
Like all schools, 4CCN depends on the help of parents to make the program a success. We hope you will be available to volunteer for at least one of the jobs listed below. Please contact the school office with your availability.
- All families (or an adult representative of the family) will be required to do a minimum of 4 volunteer hours at both the spring and the fall consignment sale.
- Snack Apportionner (count out snack items for all students on the day your child attends school)
- Snack Coordinator (contact parents who volunteered to be snack apportionners and set up the schedule for the year)
- Room Parent (work with the Director in planning annual BBQ, end-of-the year picnic, and other community activities)
- Substitute Teaching (assistant in classroom, with a regular teacher, for one who needs to be out)
- Scholastic Book Coordinator (distribute literature, place orders, sort books and distribute to classrooms)
- Repair Persons (do minor repairs, as needed, in classrooms and on the playground)
- Board of Directors (The Board is composed of teachers, parents & Director to discuss ideas, concerns and make decisions concerning nursery policy. Meetings are usually two times per year.)
- IT/Technical Support (help office staff with occasional computer questions)
- Newsletter ( reproduce monthly newsletter)
Back to the Top